How can I cancel my subscription?
To cancel a Business account:
- Contact or email us to cancel your account at any time.
- You can cancel your Business Plan at any time within the first 14 days trial of the “initial purchase" and receive a full refund (The first 14 days after upgrading your subscription for free to Business). The 14 day trial period does not apply to renewal payments.
- If you upgrade from one Business Plan to another, the new upgrade is not considered an “initial purchase" and won't be refunded. Additional Information
- Please allow up to 20 business days for your refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- If you cancel your account within 14 days of payment, you may be eligible for a full refund. If we do not receive a cancellation request and your trial period is over, you will automatically be charged by our 3rd party billing provider. Your subscription will auto-renew each year/month, including applicable taxes (if relevant).
To cancel a free account:
- Click on your profile photo on the top right corner of your dashboard
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down to 'To remove or delete your account click here'
Note: removing a profile will delete all of your saved historical relationship data, any posts scheduled to send in the future, as well as saved analytics.