How do I edit or pause my Recurring Posts?
To pause automatic tweets, or what we call "Recurring Posts":
1. Open your Commun.it Dashboard.
2. Click on the Schedule tab, then click on Recurring Posts
3. Check which Recurring Posts you would like to pause, and click on the arrow, located on the right-hand side of each Recurring message.
4. From the pop-up menu, you can click on Pause to stop the message from going out.
5. You can always click on Schedule to un-pause the automated tweet.
To Edit a Recurring Post:
Click on the title of a Recurring Post you would like to edit.
From there, you can personalize the message and choose when you'd like it to go out.