What is your cancellation policy?
- If you are having trouble adding profiles, define leads, manage campaigns, or any other matter, our Customer Success agents are here for you and are more than happy to assist. Submit a ticket with your question to get assistance. You may also Contact Us to upgrade, downgrade or cancel your account.
Important Cancellation Information
- You can cancel your Business Plan at any time within the first 14 days trial of the “initial purchase" and receive a full refund (The first 14 days after upgrading your subscription for free to Business). The 14 day trial period does not apply to renewal payments.
- If you upgrade from one Business Plan to another, the new upgrade is not considered an “initial purchase" and won't be refunded.
- Canceling a plan after the 14 day trial period prevents the automatic renewal payment. Your plan remains active and available until the end of the term that you had paid for. While your plan is still active, you can undo the cancellation on the Billing & Payments page.
itis not responsible for any bank charges, commissions or overdrafts. The only way to remove these charges is through direct negotiation with your bank.
- It may take up to 20 business days for a refund to appear on your credit card statement (if you are eligible).
- Deleting an account does not cancel a Business Plan, and canceling your Business Plan does not delete your site.
We are always happy to hear from you! Your feedback is important to us.