What is your cancellation policy?
- If you are having trouble adding profiles, define leads, manage campaigns, or any other matter, our Customer Success agents are here for you and are more than happy to assist. Submit a ticket with your question to get assistance.
- You may also Contact Us to upgrade, downgrade or cancel your account.
Important Cancellation Information
- The renewal date of a yearly Plan is on the anniversary of the purchase date. Commun.it sends out a notification email two weeks before the renewal date of the yearly Plan.
- Premium Plans are only eligible for a full refund within the first 14 day trial period 14 day trial period. Click here to check if your plan is currently refundable.
- Canceling a plan within the 14 day trial period cancels your plan immediately. If you want to turn off the auto-renewal for your plan (so that it doesn't renew the following year), make sure to wait until the 14 day trial period has ended.
- Canceling a plan after the 14 day trial period prevents the automatic renewal payment. Your plan remains active and available until the end of the term that you had paid for. While your plan is still active, you can undo the cancellation on the Billing & Payments page.
- It may take up to 20 business days for a refund to appear on your credit card statement (if you are eligible).
- Deleting an account does not cancel a Premium Plan, and canceling your Premium Plan does not delete your site.
We are always happy to hear from you! Your feedback is important to us.