How do I edit or pause my Recurring Posts?
Here are the steps for pausing automatic tweets, or what we call "Weekly Scheduled Messages".
1. Click on the Schedule tab in your dashboard
2. Click on Recurring Posts
3. Check which Recurring Messages you would like to pause, and click on the arrow, located on the right-hand side of each Recurring Post.
4. From the dropdown menu, you can click on Pause to stop the message from going out.
5. You can also click Schedule to set a Recurring Post to live.
To edit a automatic tweet, click on the title of a Weekly Scheduled Message you would like to edit.
From there, you can personalize the message and more.
- The To section chooses your target audience to send the post to. Choose from people who have recently retweeted you, influencers, engaged members, and more. Commun.it will choose a few of your followers each time, to send the message to.
- Use the From section to choose which accounts you want to send the message from. The recurring message will go out from each account separately, and choose different members from each account.
- The Sent At section is where you choose which days of the week you want your message to go out.
- Lastly, edit your message! Click the question mark to see what cool parameters you can add like <week_day>, which will automatically add the day of the week, so you can insert "Happy Monday" on Monday, and more.